Dr. Peter Richard-Herbert
0455 622 222
280 Bong Bong St
Bowral NSW 2576
Bowral & Southern Highlands, New South Wales
Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, Psychoanalyst and Counsellor with over 30 years experience. Call 4862 5588 now for an appointment or email your concerns and return contact phone number to email@example.com
About Macquarie Street Therapy - Bowral Rooms
Welcome to Macquarie Street Therapy - Bowral Rooms
Peter Richard-Herbert is a registered psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, counsellor and psychoanalyst. He is unique in that he uses each of these areas selectively when working with a client to offer a more effective therapy in the shortest time. When comparing therapists note that his sessions are 90 minutes long compared with the usual 50 minute session elsewhere for about the same price.
Having been in private practice in Sydney for close to 30 years at North Shore Therapy Centre, and at Macquarie Street Therapy in the Sydney CBD, Peter now operates from the Southern Highlands of NSW.
Macquarie Street Therapy offers:
- Anxiety relief
- Confidence building
- Life coping skills training
- Performance Coaching
About Peter Richard-Herbert
Peter Richard-Herbert is a specialist in Resource Therapy, Clinical Hypnosis and a trainer in life coping skills, stress management techniques, adolescent and workplace issues. He is former head of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA) in NSW (2010-2011). Now president of the Australasian Ego State Therapy Association (AESTA).
As a well known motivational and performance Coach, Peter can help you address issues such as self-confidence, career change, workplace and personal relationships, assertiveness, low self-esteem, social phobia (face to face socialising), motivation to sort out your life issues, combat insomnia, depression or anxiety.
Other key areas that Peter covers are:
- Alleviation of chronic and acute depressive states via coping skills training self esteem building and reduction of self imposed pressure based on a rational emotive therapy module.
- Resource Therapy application to find the different states within you that are holding you back, and find the means in you for change.
- Remediation of repressed subconscious symptoms using the medium of analytical hypnosis to reduce long term anxiety states.
- Specialist training for adolescents with self-esteem, bullying, exam, social shyness or relationship issues.
- Trauma counselling. Relationship counselling and general Self-Development.
- Performance Based Issues, anxiety, social phobia and general couples counselling.
Areas where Peter Richard-Herbert can help make positive change in your life are:
- By maximising your potential in your work and personal life
- To overcome anxiety and move on from panic attacks and depression that stem from past emotional issues that remain unresolved
- To work through and resolve family and partner relationship troubles
- To eliminate stress caused by inappropriate thinking, negative family patterns or past trauma
- Working with you to find the resources within you that can be activated and help turn your life around
- To teach body language, communication and listening skills to enhance everyday communication and conversation
- To assess any situation holding you back in your work or relationships. Life coaching to help you move forward.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!