Lifestyle medicine Health Care Practice
I can offer you over 20 years of experience to help reduce your current pain and increase your productivity.
Treatment plans are tailored to your specific needs with foreseeable and realistic outcome measures.
You will find that I am continually developing my skills in Lifestyle Medicine with further education and training so that I can help you achieve a better quality of life.
Now available every Saturday at Red Orchid Wellness Centre; http://www.redorchid.com.au
- Evidence based manual therapy methods:
- Increase performance and mobilty
- Reduce referral pain
- Reduce muscular pain
- Increase joint longevity and mobilty
- Exercise therapy & Prescription
- Reduce muscular and referral pain
- Increase performance and mobility
- Nutrition - Evidence-based dietary advice & High quality supps
- Remedial Massage
- Qi Gong: Medicinal - Shaolin Temple
- Musculoskeletal dry needling
- Tai Qi
- Faith Healing
Conditions Treated (List not exhaustive)
- Migraines, Headaches & Whiplash
- Rotator cuff injuries (Shoulder pain)
- Low back pain, Upper back pain
- Sciatica, Disc injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Multiple Sclerosis, ADEM, contracture
- Digestive and dietary needs, practitioner only nutritional supplements
- Sporting injuries
- Preganancy massage
All Health Funds, DVA, CDM/EPC
Over 20 years cranial experience
For more information or to make an enquiry contact Matt on 0407 760 103 today!
Qaseem A, Wilt TJ, McLean RM, Forciea MA; Clinical Guidelines Committee of the American College of Physicians. Noninvasive Treatments for Acute, Subacute, and Chronic Low Back Pain: A Clinical Practice Guideline From the American College of Physicians. Ann Intern Med. 2017;166(7):514-530. doi:10.7326/M16-2367