Naturoway - Naturopathy
Servicing areaArdeer, Footscray & Melbourne, Victoria
I specialise in treating a wide range of health issues, with the most common including:
- Depression/Anxiety/Mental health
- Digestive disorders/Gut health
- Hormonal disorders
- Immune, allergies & food sensitivities
- Sleep disturbances, stress & anxiety
- Weight loss
To find out more about each of these areas,
call me on 0422 684 052 or visit my website.
Specialised Health Programs
Do you suffer from:
- Being overweight and unhappy?
- Digestive or hormonal problems?
- Aches and pains?
Do you want to:
- Burn fat, while preserving muscle?
- Feel great and be healthy?
- Live a longer life or add life to your years?
Are you ready to:
- Reset your metabolism?
- Release your stored fat?
- Rejuvenate your mind and body?
• I provide diet and lifestyle advice with take home support materials;
• I use clinically effective tools & tests to diagnose, motivate & track progress;
• You will have access to Practitioner quality supplements and 100+ recipes;
• I offer professional advice and regular support to help you reach your goals.
I offer phone or Skype sessions so you can perform the consultation from the comfort of your own home.
Corporate Health Services
Are you looking to reward your employees? Do you have a Health and Wellbeing budget at work?
Health and wellbeing presentations, health appraisals and consultations are offered to get the most out of your employees, by increasing productivity and reducing stress, illness and sick days.
- This is a great way to make your employees feel valued and inspire a strong sense of morale!
What to Expect During a Consultation
A detailed case history is taken during your initial consultation, which I refer to as my 'Fact Finding Appointment'. This is where I go through the questionnaires you will have completed, prior to the consult. More questions will be asked, to get as much information as I can. I listen to what you have to tell me and look at your health goals.
Health appraisal tools and diagnostic testing are used to assess all aspects of your health, including your physical, mental and emotional state.
I then take this information and spend time researching what is going on in your body causing you to feel the way you do. I put all this together for you in a report, which is used to determine the best treatment strategies to assist you in reaching your goals.
Nutritional supplements may be included in the treatment protocol to alleviate deficiencies and facilitate the healing journey.
I offer consultations from a physiotherapy clinic in Footscray, my home clinic in Ardeer or from the comfort of your own home… over the phone or Skype.
Call me today to find out how I can help
you live a happier, healthier & fitter life!
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now