Dr. Ian Augello-Luke - Perfect Balance
Servicing areaInverloch, Foster VIC
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Japanese Meridian Therapy
Ian Augello-Luke is a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Oriental Therapies with a specific focus on Japanese Meridian Therapy. He has been in practice for twenty two years and draws on a broad range of clinical experience, continuing post graduate studies in Japanese acupuncture, and a foundation of meditation practice over the past twenty nine years.
Japanese Meridian Therapy strategies are gentle and specifically tailored for each person, offering a relaxing and uplifting experience of acupuncture and moxibustion. Ian also practices non insertive techniques using needles and finely crafted Japanese acupuncture tools which are ideal in treating children.
These unique methods are subtle in creating a pleasant, gradual and therapeutic change to enhance your health and well-being physically, mentally and emotionally. Through the regulation and balance of the bodys natural energy system, the subtle effect of acupuncture establishes improved energy levels, hormonal balance and enhanced general health.
Qualifications and Associations
Ian is a registered Toyohari Practitioner (Japanese Acupuncture) and a registered Acupuncturist with the Chinese Medicine Registration Board of Australia (CMBA). He is also a member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) and Toyohari Australasia.
Bachelor Health Science Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hons)
Certified Toyohari Practitioner
Acupuncture may assist with many health conditions including:
General health care:
- stress related issues such as anxiety, insomnia
- headaches and migraines
- stiffness and inflammation
- post viral syndrome
- sinusitis / hayfever / allergies
- colds and flu
- weakened immune system
- musculoskeletal dysfunctions including sciatica & joint degenerative disorders
- stroke sequelae
- fertility for women and men
- dietary advice
Pregnancy care pre and post birth:
- morning sickness / nausea
- lower back pain
- hip pain
- breech / posterior presentation
- natural birth induction
- rejuvenating treatments post birth
- immune system strengthening, colic, reflux, digestive disorders, sleep issues, colds & flus, asthma, skin complaints, hyperactivity
0417 151 056.
Rebates available with all private health funds.
- Bachelor Health Science Traditional Chinese Medicine (HONS)
- Certified Toyohari Practitioner
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Chinese Medicine Board Of Australia
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Association
- Toyohari Australasia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now