Bowen Therapy for Sciatica, Fibromyalgia, Injuries, Etc.
Servicing areaMandurah WA
The late Tom Bowen from Geelong, Australia, invented Bowtech, the first Bowen Technique, in the 1950s. Bowtech is an innovative body function that transmits subtle movements through the muscles and connective tissues to the body that retrieves a neuronal recollective, calm and healthy form of well-being. Even from the first session, results can be impressive, often only a few meetings will be required to fix the issue.
During the entire session, the body can react and start healing with frequent but very essential pauses. The practitioner can address a particular problem or the whole body.
Not only the musculoskeletal structure but also the fascia, the muscles, and internal organs are protected by this procedure. The coordinated response of the body increases blood circulation and lymphatic drainage and allows food digestion and toxin release.
This is a valuable technique for:
- Anxiety, depression, PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)
- Back pain and sciatica
- Colic, reflux, and constipation
- Digestive and bowel problems including IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Ear infections
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Knee, ankle, and foot problems
- Menstrual and hormonal irregularities
- Sports and accidental injuries
- Respiratory problems, and hay fever
Book now and make the most of what Bowen therapy can offer.