Learn how your food, exercise, sleep & stress affects your health based on your glucose biomarkers.
Now available for non-diabetics.
Join the Vively waitlist now to get a 30% discount.Join the waitlist
Vita Sana Wellness
Servicing areaServicing The Dandenong Ranges and Surrounding Areas
The postpartum period is a very precious time for mother and baby which is why Ayurveda places a lot of importance on the 42 days post delivery.
Getting a postpartum Abhyanga/Massage during this time helps to protect the mother from becoming imbalanced or stress. Postpartum Abhanga/Massage also helps to speed up your postpartum recovery plus gives you some much needed time out.
It is very important in the early stages to remain at home with your new baby, so this service is offered in the comfort of your own home up to 3 months post delivery and can be done from the 2nd day after a natural birth or two to six weeks after a caesarean delivery.
BENEFITS OF A POSTPARTUM ABHYANGA/MASSAGE:
- Provides a deep state of relaxation and brings you inner harmony and balance.
- Helps to relieve lower back, shoulder and neck pain due to carrying and breastfeeding your new bub.
- Helps to speed up your post-partum recovery by giving you support to regain your lost energy.
- Promotes muscle and tissue healing, helping to return your body to its pre-pregnancy state.
- Gives new tone to your muscles which helps reduce fluid retention and weight loss.
This service is offered within a 40km radius of Cockatoo, 3781. All equipment will be provided. Please check out my website or get in contact with me to find out about what packages are offered.
Contact Laura today to book an appointment
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now