Navigating Your Business Amid the COVID-19 Situation
The events surrounding the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) have created uncertainty and panic all over the world, including here in Australia. We understand that the current situation may have impacted you and your consumers depending on the different lockdown situations in your state. We want to reassure you that Natural Therapy Pages is committed to the safety of our practitioners and consumers and will remain fully operational throughout the lockdown period to support you.
You can continue to provide consultation services to your consumers in accordance with the government's protective measures. Whilst some of our trusted practitioners are still open for business, and our customers need services, we want to do our bit to help ensure all our users can continue their interactions as safely as possible, and in line with the latest government guidelines.
Here, we list some guide protocols for both our practitioners and consumers to keep all of you safe from potential exposure to COVID-19 in cases where you are on the list of services that are still allowed to practice.
Note that whilst this list aims to protect you, in no way is it intended to replace official advice from our government authorities. Be guided by their latest health advice or visit www.aus.gov.au.
SAFETY GUIDELINES WHILE RUNNING YOUR SERVICES
|Check in with your practitioner prior to your visit to ensure they are well and have no symptoms||
||Check in with your customers prior to your visit to ensure they are well and have no symptoms|
|If they are or you are unwell, consider if the service can be delivered online or you can reschedule||
||If they are or you are unwell, consider delivering the service online or rescheduling|
||Clean and disinfect all surfaces before the session|
|Maintain social distancing guidelines, keeping 1.5 m apart from anyone else at all times||
||Maintain social distancing guidelines , keeping 1.5 m apart at all times|
|Bring alcohol based hand sanitiser to every session and use it before and after||
||Supply your customers an alcohol based hand sanitiser at your practice before your session begins|
|Ask the practitioner to increase air flow by opening doors/window if possible||
||Increase the amount of fresh air by opening doors/window if possible|
|Upon completion of the session, use electronic payment options||
||Accept payment via credit or debit card to avoid handling cash|
||Clean and disinfect all surfaces after the session|
|Make sure everyone practices good hygiene at all times, including covering coughs and sneezes with an elbow or a tissue||
||Make sure everyone practices good hygiene at all times, including covering coughs and sneezes with an elbow or a tissue|
You can also count on us to continue delivering excellent customer service and support in the days to come.
For more information about the current situation, please visit:
- Business.gov.au – for information about financial assistance, eligibility and timing for new government support for Australian businesses.
- Services Australia – for information and services to help you if you’re affected by coronavirus, including Centrelink payments and support
- Australian Government Treasury department – for information on the Federal Government’s economic response to coronavirus, including information on support for individuals, businesses and the economy.
- Australian Government Department of Health – for the latest information on the virus, including requirements and conditions for isolation and quarantine periods and when testing should be sought
- Australia.gov.au – for the latest coronavirus news, updates and advice from government agencies across Australia
- NaturalTherapyPages.com.au COVID-19 articles page - for latest updates and other information that can help your natural business. For COVID-19 FAQs, check out this article.
- You can also join Australian government WhatsApp channel to learn more about the latest news and updates about COVID-19. If you don’t have WhatsApp yet, you can download them via Apple App Store or Google Play.
- You can also download the official government “Coronavirus Australia” app even if you’re using iOS or Android.