What Is Crystal Therapy?
Crystal therapy is a form of vibrational medicine that uses the application of crystals or gemstones to facilitate and enhance physical, mental, and spiritual healing. It is based on a belief that a powerful energy is stored in certain crystals and gems and they can positively affect imbalances in the energy fields or chakras and therefore promote good health and general well-being.
How Does Crystal Therapy Work?
During a session of crystal therapy, the patient lies clothed on a table or on a comfortable bed. Various stones of specific type, colour, or pattern are placed around the body, specific to the chakra points. The stones are left there for around 20 to 40 minutes. When a crystal or precious stone is held or applied topically, the patient accepts the vibration that the crystal or stone has to offer, either unconsciously or intentionally. The interaction between the crystal's vibration and the body's vibration will trigger a series of responses such as creating a vibrational flow or spontaneous energy.
Crystal Therapy is used as a channel for pure positive energy while the client is responsible for accepting the healing. It promotes deep relaxation and can initiate the release of various physical and emotional blockages.
What Are Crystal Therapy Chakras?
Supporting the seven chakras with specific types of crystals improves overall health and wellbeing. Here's a list of the body's energy points, or chakras, and the corresponding stones that may be used for healing:
- Root Chakra – Garnet, jasper, onyx, rubies
- Second Chakra or Womb Chakra – Hematite, moonstone
- Third Chakra or Solar Plexus Chakra – Amber, citrine, topaz
- Fourth Chakra or Heart Chakra – Chinese fluorite, rose quartz
- Fifth Chakra or Throat Chakra – Aquamarine, turquoise
- Sixth Chakra or the Third Eye – Amethyst, sapphire, turquoise
- Seventh Chakra or Crown Chakra – Amethyst, clear quartz
What Are the Benefits of Crystal Therapy?
Crystals channel positive energy and regulate the body's natural frequencies to restore balance and harmony between the mental, emotional and physical wellbeing. Coming into contact with crystals allows a person to reconnect with their higher self and reap the following benefits:
- Restore flow and balance of energy in their body and mind
- Release the imbalances or blockages in the body, mind, emotions and spirit
- Cleanse the energy body as it balances all the chakras
- Heal various life issues and problems such as chronic pain, trauma, anxiety and stress
- Heal various emotional and spiritual issues
- Enhance focus, mental clarity, concentration and memory
- Increase self-awareness and mindfulness
- Improve and enrich relationships
- Achieve their goals
- Establish and strengthen the connection with their higher consciousness
- Channel the divine universal life force energy
- Generate and maintain an enhanced sense of wellbeing and positivity
What Can You Expect From Crystal Therapy?
Before the crystal healing session begins, the therapist sits down with the client to ask them about their troubles. Some people seek therapy for emotional or spiritual reasons, while others want to address physical pain. The crystals that a therapist chooses to work with depends on the client's needs.
Once the therapist has selected the appropriate crystals, they ask the client to lie down on the treatment table fully clothed while they set their intention to heal. They then place the crystals around the client, allowing their body to self-heal and eliminate any blockages present in their chakras.
A crystal therapy session usually lasts for an hour and leaves the client feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and light.
Is Crystal Therapy Safe?
Crystal therapy is a noninvasive, noncontact approach to healing, making it completely safe and beneficial for everyone. Crystal therapy doesn't pose any side effects as it utilises the pure energy of various crystals to address physical, mental, emotional and spiritual conditions.
Popular Suburbs for Crystal Therapy
- ACT > Canberra
- NSW > Byron Bay
- NSW > Campbelltown
- NSW > Coffs Harbour
- NSW > Newcastle
- NSW > Parramatta
- NSW > Penrith
- NSW > Port Macquarie
- NSW > Sydney
- NSW > Wollongong
- NT > Darwin
- QLD > Brisbane
- QLD > Cairns
- QLD > Ipswich
- QLD > Mackay
- QLD > Rockhampton
- QLD > Toowoomba
- QLD > Townsville
- SA > Adelaide
- SA > Bunbury
- SA > Campbelltown
- SA > Tea Tree Gully