Endeavour College of Natural Health
Study the highest degree of Natural Health.
Endeavour College of Natural Health is a direct entry College with no ATAR requirements. You can apply to study with us at any time and join one of 12 monthly online intakes.
Diploma of Health Science
Study Method: Online
Start Date: Monthly
Contribute to a healthier and happier society with Endeavour’s Diploma of Health Science. In addition to gaining foundational knowledge of biological and social sciences, our one-year full time (two years part time) course gives you the opportunity to gain an introduction to various areas of complementary medicine through interdisciplinary electives including Naturopathy and Nutrition.
Upon graduation, this Higher Education Diploma opens the doors to further study in health science degrees or roles in allied health or complementary medicine environments. From owning your own business to being a part of community health project teams, the career outcomes of this course are full of exciting possibilities.
Please note that this course does not provide students with the ability to practise in any of the related fields. Education pathways are available for future studies in practitioner or clinical Health Science Bachelor degrees.
Duration / study load
- Full-time: 12 months
- Part-time: 2 years
The Diploma of Health Science is delivered fully online with an updated digital delivery model. With the support of online tutors and a robust Learning Management System, you can fit study around your work and/or personal commitments.
Endeavour College is a direct entry College with no ATAR requirements.
To gain entry to an accredited undergraduate course at Endeavour College, applicants must satisfy the general requirements and other entry requirements by type of background.
General Requirements – All applicants
All domestic applicants, regardless of background, must meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to attend an admissions interview upon submission of enrolment paperwork (in person or via teleconference / Skype)
- Must be 18 years of age within the first period of study
- Must meet self-declared minimum computer literacy standards and have unrestricted access to the internet and a personal email account
- Must read and understand the Inherent Course Requirements for the course into which they are seeking admission and accept them prior to enrolment in the course
Additional applicant background entry requirements (including english language) are available through enquiring with the College.
- Degree is delivered fully online (study from anywhere, anytime)
- Dedicated online tutor
- Ability to book one-on-one consultations
Recognition of prior learning
If you have fully or partially completed a qualification with another provider (either at a Higher Education or Vocational Education and Training level), you may receive advanced standing towards your Diploma of Health Science degree via our Credit Recognition process.
- Tutorial participation
Endeavour College also offers Bachelor of Health Science degrees in practitioner specialisations such as Acupuncture, Naturopathy and Nutritional Medicine that include a clinical practicum component and can lead to a career treating patients in a clinic setting.
- BIOH111 Human Biological Science 1
- BIOB111 Chemistry and Biochemistry
- SOCH111 History of Healing
- SOCF111 Foundations of Communication and Counselling
- HSELEC Choose from one of the 3 elective streams
The following payment options are available for this course:
- FEE-HELP (Australian citizens, some New Zealand citizens and holders of permanent Humanitarian Visas are eligible to apply)
- Study loans
- Split payment methods
Information on tuition fee schedules is available upon enquiry with the College.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Herbal manufacturing & production
- Complementary & alternative medicine retail/ wholesale
- Nutritional Supplement manufacturing & production
- Health Product Development
- Health/Nutritional Advisor
© Australian College of Natural Medicine Pty Ltd T/A Endeavour College of Natural Health.
RTO: 31489 | CRICOS: 00231G - NAT | HEP: PRV12070