Aspects of Healing - Reiki
What Is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese word meaning universal energy force. It is a healing technique transmitted by energy through the gentle placing of hands on specific positions, either on or above the body. The technique can be used for specific healing or general relaxation.
How Does It Work?
Reiki is a powerful, yet simple natural healing system. Universal energy flows through the Reiki practitioner, spilling out via the heart chakra, through the hands to the recipient. Reiki does not cure in itself, but enhances the life force vitality so the body's innate healing can be activated and supported to achieve optimum health. Reiki is a powerful complement to all other healing modalities. It will enhance (but not interfere with) other treatments.
Why Try A Reiki Treatment?
A unique feature of Reiki is that it is first and foremost for yourself, making it a resource for spiritual evolution, personal growth, and self-healing and care. With Reiki you may:
- Lay your own hands on yourself and create optimum daily well-being
- Reduce and remove pain
- Respond to accidents, emergencies and crises instantly
- Protect yourself from a nutritionally depleted and often toxic food and water supply
- Protect yourself from negative energy in people and physical locations
- Become emotionally strong and mentally aware
- Enhance your creativity
- Evolve spiritually
Benefits Of Reiki
Some of the benefits of Reiki include:
- It is a simple, safe and natural method of spiritual healing
- It promotes recovery
- It treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit
- It creates a feeling of relaxation, peace and security
Private Health rebates by accredited Practitioners may apply where eligible
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now