My aim is for you to achieve your best state of wellbeing by:
1. Determining your state of Health/Wellbeing/Injury using methods including Iris Analysis, Bio-Electronic Testing, Vega Testing, Dark Field Live Blood Microscopy, RBTI, Chinese Pulse and Tongue Diagnosis, Allergy Testing, Muscle Testing, Blood Pressure Readings and Palpation
2. Treating the whole body and not just the symptoms, by means of Natural Remedies such as Medicinal Herbs (Eastern & Western), Homoeopathic remedies, Flower Essences, Vitamins and Minerals. We can regulate the energy flow in the body by means of Acupuncture, Laser (LLLT) and/or Electronic Acupuncture (No Needles), Moxibustion, Bio-Resonance Therapy and Chironic/Energy Healing. René also uses physical treatments like Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Reflexology, Acupressure and Bowen Therapy if required. We also find it important to take into account proper eating habits, Exercise and Environmental Status including Electromagnetic (EMR) and Electric Radiation (ER).
Dr. Rene Fontyne (CM, ND, HD, MH, RT)
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture)
Ren has been a fully qualified Chinese Medicine Practitioner-Acupuncturist, Naturopath, Medicinal Herbalist (Eastern & Western) and Homoeopath for the past 25 years. After Ren finished a Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture), he worked in a large hospital in China, during 1987-88. This was followed by working in his own private practice, which was one of Brisbanes busiest Natural Therapies clinics. Moving to the Dandenong Ranges, he started a successful multi modality clinic at the foothill of the ranges. This was ultimately sold as he was invited to import the Vega devices and lecture on Functional Medicine and Bio Resonance Testing & Therapy. Missing practice and contact with patients, he now jointly started Integrated Natural Medicine in Templestowe.
Ren attends many seminars in Australia and overseas, in order to stay up to date and has visited a number of specialist clinics (mainly cancer) in Mexico, Switzerland and Germany. He has also visited numerous times the Baden Baden Medical Week in Germany and the Vega Headquarters and Clinic also in Germany.
Ren believes your well being is the state of your health on ALL LEVELS, including Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual and Environmental.
Modalities practiced by Ren C. Fontyne
- Acupuncture (Special painless or low pain technique)
- Laser Acupuncture (Quality German Made)
- Laser Therapy/Cold Laser Therapy (LLLT)/ Pain Therapy
- Laser Blood Irradiation Therapy (non invasive and pain free)
- Electronic Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Therapy
- Cupping (Suction) Therapy
- Eastern Medicinal Herbalism
- Western Medicinal Herbalism
- Homoeopathic Medicines
- Anthroposophical Medicines
- Orthomolecular Medicines
- Flower Essences
- Essential Oils
- Ear Candling
- Chironic Healing
- Energy Healing
- Phenolic Therapy
- Bowen Therapy
- Swedish & Therapeutic Message
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Food Intolerance Screening
- German Iris Analysis
- Iris Photography
- Dark Field Live Blood Microscopy
- Live Blood (Dark Field and Phase Contrast) Morphology
- Coagulated Blood Morphology
- Bio-Electronic Testing/Bio Energetic Testing (German Made)
- Matrix Regeneration Therapy using Direct Current Treatment together with Petechial Suction Massage (like Cupping in Chinese Medicine)
- Bio-Resonance Therapy (German Made)
- Induction Therapy using Frequencies of the Human (German Made)
- Bio-Chemistry (RBTI) Analysis
- Bio-Resonance Therapy (German Made)
- Nutrition & Diet
No referral is required.
- Treatment is rebatable by most Health Funds.
- Workcover/Workcare/TAC accepted.
Instant on site health fund rebates available with Hicaps
Rene is a professional, caring and compassionate Chinese Medicine practitioner and Natural Therapist.
He obtained his Chinese Medicine credentials in Australia and is a registered with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and a member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) and the Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA).