Dark Field Live Blood Microscopy Services
Servicing areaTemplestowe, Doncaster East, Mitchem, Donvale, Balwyn, Balwyn North, Bulleen, Eltham, Warrandyte
What Is Dark Field Live Blood Microscopy?
Dark field live blood microscopy is a diagnostic procedure used to determine a range of diseases. It comprises of analysis of your blood with the use of high-resolution dark field microscopy to observe live blood cells.
Dark field is an illumination technique used to enhance the contrast of biological samples which in this case is live blood cells. It works by using light to illuminate samples that cannot be observed clearly. A dark appearance that has an almost back background with bright objects on it can be seen.
Live blood analysis of the images taken through dark field microscopy can provide information about the:
- State of your immune system
- Potential vitamin deficiencies
- Amount of toxicity in your blood
- pH and/or mineral imbalances
- Fungus or yeast infection
- Areas of concern and weaknesses
- And more
Dark field live blood microscopy can also detect:
- Degenerative immune system diseases
- Lack of oxygen in your blood
- Weakness in your kidneys, bladder, or spleen
- And more
We have the latest top of the range equipment in the world for Dark Field Live Blood Microscopy which is also capable of doing Phase Contrast and Coagulated Blood Morphology for even more detail.
Request your booking now so you will know what really ails you.
Naturopathy Acupuncture (Special painless or low pain technique) Laser Acupuncture (Quality German Made) Laser Therapy/Cold Laser Therapy (LLLT)/ Pain Therapy Physiolaser incl. Superpulse, Cluster and Sublingual Laser Laser Photomedici
Bio Resonance Therapy
- Bachelor's In Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture)
- Certificate In Homoeopathy
- Certificate In Bowen System Of Body Balancing
- Certificate In Live Blood Microscopy
- Certificate In Coagulated Blood Morphology
- Certificate In Laser Therapy
- Certificate In Vega Lecturer
- Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) Member
- Australian Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) Member
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) - Registration Cmr0001725626
- Diploma In Herbal Medicine
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now