Acupuncture Chinese Medicine
Servicing areaCoburg & Northern Suburbs, Ringwood & Eastern Suburbs
Acupuncture has been used for various conditions traditionally. Clinical studies in China and in the west show that many more conditions may benefit from acupuncture.
Acupuncture Chinese medicine Practitioners
Our registered acupuncture Chinese medicine practitioners have completed extensive training in reproductive health including TCM gynaecology and obstetrics, IVF acupuncture support, and pre/post-natal treatment.
We have abundant knowledge including Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern medicine in women’s health and fertility.
We also able to help you manage and improve symptoms of other general conditions
We strongly believe that Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture and natural health care have the answer to the problems that millions of people face.
Our passion is to reach the masses of society by serving other people and giving you a chance to get well and stay well without drugs or surgery.
Simply stated: We care for you, naturally!
All of our acupuncturists are fully qualified conscientious practitioners. We follow strictly infectious control procedure in the clinic. For your safety only sterile, single-use disposable needles are used in our clinic.
What can I do to increase my acupuncture treatment effect?
It is vital to follow these guidelines:
- Come to your appointments. If you have to reschedule your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice therefore others can be seen at the time;
- In order to have relaxed full session treatment, please come on time.
- Eat at least one hour away from your acupuncture appointment, and don't have acupuncture with empty stomach;
- No intensive physical exercises (such as running, GYM, competitive games) at least one hour away from acupuncture treatment;
- Make sure you turn your mobile phone off or switch to silent before and during treatment;
- Wear loose comfortable clothes and take everything out from your pockets;
- You can learn and practice Dr. Richard Zeng (Dr.TCM)’s breath exercises which can help you feel better Qi or energy flow.
Coburg: 03 9378 9478
Ringwood: 03 8802 1519
acupuncture, Chinese acupuncture, electro - acupuncture, Cupping therapy, moxibustion
Acupuncture initial consultation and treatment (included) - first consultation, assessment, diagnosis, treatment plans, treatment including acupuncture, and/or cupping, and/or remedial massage (depends on treatment plans).
- Master Of Acupuncture
- Registered Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Registered Chiropractor
- Bachelor Of Medicine (chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, China)
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- Chiropractors Association Of Australia
- AHPRA - Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Association
- Chinese Medicine Board Of Australia
- Chiropractic Board Of Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now