Pregnancy, Remedial, Deep Tissue, Lymphatic Drainage
Servicing areaCoburg & Northern Suburbs, Ringwood & Eastern Suburbs
Massage Therapy now available at both Ringwood and Coburg clinic.
- Remedial Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Pregnancy Massage
Health fund rebates available.
Members Choice for Medibank Private
Hicaps On site claim available
What should I expect from my Massage Therapy Visit?
Your average appointment will begin with you filling out a medical case history to establish your current level of health and ensure there are no contraindications to massage therapy.
Next comes an interview/assessment by your massage therapist so he/she can better understand your individual health needs. Following the assessment, the therapist will leave the room allowing you to disrobe and get into position on the massage table (covered by a sheet or a gown will be provided).
The therapist will re-enter the room and do the hands-on part of the treatment. When he/she is finished, he/she will leave the room again allowing you privacy to dress.
Once you are dressed the therapist will meet with you again to discuss the treatment and assign necessary homecare exercises such as stretches and strengthening.
Your massage therapists
Tracey Byrne (Coburg & Ringwood clinic)
Richard Yates (Ringwood clinic)
Coburg: 03 9386 5068
Ringwood: 03 8802 1519
acupuncture, Chinese acupuncture, electro - acupuncture, Cupping therapy, moxibustion
Acupuncture initial consultation and treatment (included) - first consultation, assessment, diagnosis, treatment plans, treatment including acupuncture, and/or cupping, and/or remedial massage (depends on treatment plans).
- Master Of Acupuncture
- Registered Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Registered Chiropractor
- Bachelor Of Medicine (chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, China)
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- Chiropractors Association Of Australia
- AHPRA - Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Association
- Chinese Medicine Board Of Australia
- Chiropractic Board Of Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now