Does the idea of working at a spa or wellness centre appeal to you? If so, get your career off to a great start by contacting a Swedish/relaxation massage school and learning the art of massage.
What are My Study Options?
Swedish/relaxation massage is an ideal course for beginners. No pre-requisite studies are required and the only qualification needed to begin your career is the ability to practise the techniques taught by the Swedish message or relaxation massage course provider. You can learn the technique at a weekend workshop, in the evening or even online, so it is easy to fit classes into your busy schedule.
If you wish to pursue further studies, even more study options are available to you:
- Apply a certificate earned from a Swedish/relaxation massage college towards a diploma in remedial massage or other holistic therapy.
- Learn other natural therapy techniques such as aromatherapy to enhance your career and provide greater service to your clients.
- Round out your education by learning other popular massage techniques such as Kahuna massage.
In short, when you attend a Swedish/relaxation massage school, a world of exciting study and career opportunities awaits you.
These are just a few of the opportunities available to you after successful completion of studies from a Swedish/relaxation massage course provider:
- Practise massage at a day spa.
- Live and work at a resort in Australia or abroad.
- Start your own business at home or in your own studio.
- Join a team of natural therapy professionals at a wellness centre.
Swedish/relaxation massage therapy is the world's most popular style of massage, so your services are always in demand.
How do I get Started?
Use the links above to find local Swedish/relaxation massage schools and distant learning classes. These are some of the things to look for in a Swedish/relaxation massage course provider:
- Are study materials included in the price?
- Can classes be tailored to suit your time schedule?
- Can your certificate be applied towards an advanced diploma?
- Is the Swedish/relaxation massage course provider a recognised expert in the field?