Aloha Health Healing Lomi Massage Training & Yoga
Join us for this 6 day intensive training program and experience the profound healing effects of Hawaiian traditional spiritual teachings and lomi lomi massage! Learn new massage skills, gain a deep understanding about Ancient Hawaiian culture & learn to apply these traditions in your everyday life.
6 Day Lomi Lomi Massage Training Retreats
Training Fast Facts
Sunday 14th to Saturday 20th April 2019
Indented Head, Victoria, 3223
GO To Lomi Massage Training PAGE FOR FULL DETAILS
(Includes luxury accommodation)
Early bird price $1,300
Deposit $600 to reserve your place (non-refundable, unless compassionate reasons):
What's included in the course fee?
- Luxury beach-side accommodation
- Organic vegetarian meals
- Juices & smoothies
- Massage, plus training manual
What you will learn
- An introduction to Hawaiian Culture, the Healing Philosophies and how to apply them to your life and to the massage.
- Hula dance, which we call ‘flying’, that is a form of meditation which is incorporated into the massage strokes.
- You will learn how to carry out a full body 90 minute Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage session
- Setting up the room, draping, hygiene and equipment usage.
- How to use the breath and create a sacred energetic space for healing for both the giver and the receiver.
- The only prerequisite is an open heart, a willingness to learn, the desire to believe , grow and have fun.
What is Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage?
The wonder of Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage is something everyone on this planet should experience and the philosophy of the Ancient Hawaiian culture and its traditions is a way to live by (aloha).
It is an experience that overwhelms the mind and body with sensations as the Lom lomi Massage therapist uses intuitive movement, breathing, rhythm and focused intention in long, flowing strokes.
The Hawaiian Lomi lomi form of bodywork will leave you completely relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world!
Hawaiian Lomi Lomi has been described as the most beautiful massage on earth and is extremely popular among lovers of massage throughout the world. It is a powerfully healing style of massage that uses the forearms in addition to the hands and fingers in long-flowing strokes along the body to remove layers of tension, not unlike the waves of the ocean. This constant flow makes it easy for the receiver to ’switch off’ and enter into deep healing states of relaxation. It encourages the body, mind and spirit to heal, leaving the receiver feeling relaxed yet alive and energized, and creating a sense of harmony on all levels.
For more information or to book your place, call or email Christina today!