Massage therapy is a broad term Accredited remedial therapists have completed studies in human health sciences and a range of remedial massage therapy techniques as well as having completed supervised clinical practice sessions.
Patrick has 20 years experience with massage and uses a combination of therapies in his treatments including sports massage, trigger point, Bowen technique and cupping. Treatments are determined by your needs as an individual.
Remedial & Sports Massage website Click Here
How do you benefit from remedial therapies?
Whether the cause of your discomfort is work related, a sports injury or a nagging issue that just came on after doing something around the garden, remedial massage therapy may assist by
How many treatments will you need?
- relaxing muscles and reducing tension and cramping, leaving a feeling of well being;
- reducing the risk of fibrosis (stiffening) and adhesions in muscles and fascia;
- enhancing rehabilitation after injury;
- increasing your range of movement;
- dramatically reducing pain and discomfort
- relieving symptoms of fatigue by stimulating blood flow to and innervating the nervous system;
- alleviating the symptoms of repetitive strain syndrome by relaxing and
increasing muscle function and stretching contracted muscles
If more than one treatment is necessary, a treatment plan will be designed to enable you to understand how subsequent treatment will proceed and to measure your progress.
Bachelor of science, with a double major in Anatomy and Human Biology & Human Movement.
Graduate Diploma of Naturopathy
Diploma of remedial Massage
Post Graduate Diploma of Acupuncture
Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher