Servicing areaTemplestowe, Doncaster East, Mitchem, Donvale, Balwyn, Balwyn North, Bulleen, Eltham, Warrandyte
What Is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a naturopathic medicine approach that utilises uniquely developed and created diluted remedies. These remedies can either consist of an individual constituent substance or highly complex formula of different components.
While these remedies have been found to heal different symptoms that a diseased or injured person has, it has also been shown to bring out the similar symptoms in a healthy person.
This is where the Law of Similars that is a characteristic of homeopathy is derived from. The law states that whatever substance can cause it, it can also cure.
What Are The Benefits of Homeopathy?
Homeopathy has been found to be an effective method of healing for both acute and chronic conditions. This treatment has also been shown to be an effective alternative to antibiotics in fighting infectious diseases, producing no side effects and bringing about quick recovery.
Homeopathic therapy has also been found to be successful in treating medical conditions such as:
- Skin diseases like acne, boils, eczema, psoriasis, and warts
- Musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, osteoarthritis, sciatica, bursitis and fibromyalgia
- Allergies and frequent infections
- Tension headache and migraine
- Gastrointestinal conditions like heartburn, gastritis, constipation, intestinal conditions, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease; frequent colds, sinusitis, tonsillitis, cough, asthma and respiratory infections
- Emotional conditions such as depression, anxiety, insomnia
- Menstrual disorders, premenstrual syndrome, infertility, hot flushes; morning sickness, labour induction, labour pain, lactation problems, breast inflammation (mastitis)
- Coronary dysfunctions
- Liver disorders
- Ménière’s disease
Request your booking now so you can experience the healing power of homeopathy.
Naturopathy Acupuncture (Special painless or low pain technique) Laser Acupuncture (Quality German Made) Laser Therapy/Cold Laser Therapy (LLLT)/ Pain Therapy Physiolaser incl. Superpulse, Cluster and Sublingual Laser Laser Photomedici
Bio Resonance Therapy
- Bachelor's In Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture)
- Certificate In Homoeopathy
- Certificate In Bowen System of Body Balancing
- Certificate In Live Blood Microscopy
- Certificate In Coagulated Blood Morphology
- Certificate In Laser Therapy
- Certificate In Vega Lecturer
- Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) Member
- Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) Member
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) - Registration Cmr0001725626
- Diploma In Herbal Medicine
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now