79 Strong Rd
She Oaks VIC 3331
Servicing area: Geelong & Surrounding Districts
Experience the difference....
“Subsidised sessions now available for those experiencing financial hardship – message me for details.”
Soul Focused Psychotherapy
Soul Focused Psychotherapy
This form of therapy differs from conventional counselling and psychology in that it is able to reach far deeper into the psyche, beyond the surface or personality level. Consequently, you can experience dramatic and permanent shifts in consciousness, altering your perceptions and experience of life.
Some of the benefits of Soul Focused Psychotherapy:
- Decreased negative and depressive thinking
- Reduction and removal of fears and limiting beliefs
- Loss of addictive and destructive behaviours
- Discovery of the underlying unconscious reasons for emotions and thoughts
- Improved way of relating to self, others and the world
- Increased self-esteem and self-acceptance through personal empowerment and a deeper connection with your highest qualities
A session takes the form of a therapist-client dialogue addressing the issues at hand, and may involve use of other forms of therapy.
“Our experience with Jo was truly amazing. Our daughter was suffering severe anxiety to the point where we couldn’t leave the house for a family outing. We had spent 12 months with doctors and psychologists all to no avail. They just didn’t understand. We decided to give alternate therapy a try. That’s when we met Jo. She made the whole family feel loved and welcome. After that one hour session our little girl was a different person and almost back to the bubbly girl she was. Thanks Jo you have a special talent. Continue your amazing work.” – J. Humm.
“Jo’s psychotherapy sessions have helped me achieve the internal shifts that were required for me to make desired changes in my relationships. I have successfully made those changes and so my life is progressing wonderfully.” – Paulene.
“I come to learn about myself. The more I learn the more I am able to deal with personal problems that once were emotionally draining.” – H. Dunne.
“Thank you so much for the session we had, it was wonderful. I went to the job interview and I felt amazing. My heart was slightly raised but my body was so relaxed. I felt unbelievably in control. I really feel like this is a new beginning… thank you so much.” – Kyle I.
“With Jo’s guidance I have been able to learn and use techniques which have enabled me to work through negative feelings and experiences from my past. I now feel less stressed, more confident and happier.” – W. Cook.
“With Jo’s approach to Time Line Therapy and goal setting, I found the clarity to decide which direction I should concentrate my energy and since our work together I haven’t looked back. Our work did not stop there, but expanded into the exploration of a negative emotion (grief) that was holding me back and that I have been struggling with for a long time. I now feel a great sense of freedom and enormous joy in my heart. Thank you Jo for an amazing delivery!” – M. Semple.
- Therapeutic Massage: Australian College of Massage
- Reiki First & Second Degree and Seichim with Wayne Linton Reiki Master.
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner: Tad James Co.
- Time Line Therapy Practitioner: Tad James Co.
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner & Coach: Tad James Co.
- Advanced Diploma of Soul Focused Psychotherapy: College of Soul Focused Psychotherapy Geelong.
- Diploma of Hatha Yoga: Sally Louise Yoga Torquay.