Larissa Haramis - Personalised Yoga & Meditation
Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy
293 Dorset Rd
Croydon VIC 3136
03 9724 9755
0466 522 150
Feel great from the inside out with these yoga classes created specially for you and your baby.
Baby & You Yoga Classes
It’s yoga for two.
If you’re a new mum, then our Baby & You Yoga Classes are made just for you (and your baby of course!). In these gentle and safe classes we use movement, breath and relaxation while involving your baby in the yoga practice. You’ll also learn how you can have a regular yoga practice at home that includes your baby in a fun and playful way.
Happy you. Happy baby.
It’s so much easier to take care of your baby when you are taking care of yourself. With our Baby & You Yoga Classes you’ll enjoy an increase in energy and vitality, a calm and relaxed mind, and a sense of ease in your body. Regain your core strength and pelvic floor stability. Stretch and open back, neck and shoulder muscles tightened up by breast feeding and nursing. Connect with other new mothers. These classes can also help with common problems like postnatal depression, anxiety, tension and tiredness.
Who is this for?
- new mums are welcome 6 weeks after having a natural birth (without complications)
- new mums are welcome 12 weeks after having a Cesarean or complications in birth
- new mums who want to regain their core strength, pelvic floor strength, and general muscle tone
- mums with diastasis recti
- mums experiencing minor incontinence
- mums who are tired, tight in shoulders/neck/back/hips from nursing or feeding
- new mums with PND or just feeling anxious, and overwhelmed
- mums who want to get out of the house and meet other new mothers and babies while taking care of themselves
What are the benefits of Baby & You Yoga Classes
- strengthening your core muscles, including the pelvic floor muscles, as well as increasing overall muscle tone
- stretching shoulders, neck, back and hip muscles that get so tight from carrying, nursing, and feeding a new baby
- calming and soothing the mind and body
- helping learn to rest in short periods, so that you can feel rejuvinated even when you’re not sleeping the night through
- connecting with other like-minded new moms, and have fun with your baby
What can you expect?
- we will work with the babies changing needs and moods, to nurture mums, and then gently stretch and play games with babies
- the use of stabilising and stretching yoga postures for mum as well as a period for relaxation
- learn tools that you can use at home in brief periods to take care of yourself
- an intimate group of 7
Join our Baby & You Yoga Classes now.
Also available – Postnatal Yoga (without baby).
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!
|When:||Baby & You Yoga Classes with Larissa Haramis are held on Mondays 11.00am–12.00pm. Classes are weekly and ongoing.|
|Where:|| Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy – 293 Dorset Road, Croydon VIC|
|How Much:||Five Class Pass – $90|
|Bookings:||Class sizes are limited to 8 participants so book now to reserve your place!|
Phone: 0466 522 150 or 9724 9755
Email: yoga[email protected]