Stress Reduction Yoga Classes
Servicing areaCroydon, Warrandyte, Bayswater, Donvale, Templestowe, Warranwood, Blackburn, Bulleen, Eltham, Box Hill, Vermont, Boronia, Moorolbark
Stress is a part of life. But you can stress less.
Chronic stress is detrimental to our physical and mental health. It can negatively impact sleep, digestion, our reproductive system, immunity and more. In these grounded and practical classes we will be learning how to turn down your stress levels in relation to work, family, relationships, pain, illness, and sleep.
Break the stress cycle.
With the skills and techniques you will learn in these classes you can break your habitual reactions to stress and respond to everyday challenges feeling more empowered, relaxed and at ease.
You can relax. And I’ll show you how.
You can learn to approach stress in a responsive and conscious manor. Using mindful movement, Yoga Nidra meditation and restorative yoga we move you into a more relaxed way of being.
Who is this for?
- if you feel stress has become predominant in your life
- if stress is negatively affecting your sleep, relationships, eating habits, work and general happiness
- if you are living with chronic illness
- if you are wanting tools to be able to manage stress more effectively
- if you think yoga isn’t for you
What are the benefits of Stress Reduction Classes.
- a feeling of ease in the body and mind
- learning a different attitude or approach to what comes in your life
- learning to listen to your body, and coming into harmony and balance with your own rhythms and needs
- restoring your energy
- improved relationships and integrity with food, family/friends, work, and with yourself.
What can you expect?
- intimate and safe small classes
- classes weave that together gentle movement, calming breath work, restorative yoga practices, and then finish with a deeply replenishing
- Yoga Nidra meditation
- yoga postures will often be supported with props to allow you to deeply rest
Join our Stress Reduction Classes.
|When:||Stress Reduction Classes Yoga Classes with Larissa Haramis are held on Mondays 6.00–7.15pm. Classes are weekly and ongoing.|
|Where:||Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy – 293 Dorset Road, Croydon VIC|
|How Much:||Five Class Pass – $125|
|Bookings:||Class sizes are limited to 8 participants so book now to reserve your place!
Phone: 0466 522 150 or 9724 9755
Experience the benefits that a personalised yoga practice can bring you! Larissa offers all of the following programs at Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy Centre in Croydon in addition to Private Consultations at The Bhava Centre in Warrandyte.
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!