Ubuntu Wellness - Psychological Counselling
Anna Davies of Ubuntu Wellness provides high quality, personalised psychological care.
I offer Individual psychological counselling to:
- Males and females
- People suffering from Depression, Anxiety and Stress
- People seeking personal fulfilment and life direction. I can help you shine a light on your purpose, passions, values and strengths
- People wishing to improve their self esteem, sense of self, and manage identity concerns
- Those struggling to cope with past traumas (big or small)
- People experiencing relationship difficulties
Following the completion of my Masters in Psychology (Counselling) at Monash University in 2010, I've been exploring and moulding my personal approach to being a dedicated and passionate psychologist.
I'm fortunate to have been able to combine my passion for psychology and people with my love of yoga and meditation. This means I'm able to incorporate these practices into my own life, as well as in my therapeutic practice.
My therapeutic approach is strongly influenced by Mindfulness and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). In my experience, Mindfulness and ACT empower people to manage difficult thoughts and feelings, reduce their experience of stress, feel empowered to connect more with themselves and heal past traumas.
My therapeutic practice is also influenced by my training in Process Experiential Emotion Focused Therapy (PEEFT). This approach supports individuals as they process and manage the emotional impact of past traumas, providing an opportunity to release emotional blockages.
I often employ the wisdom of the Positive Psychology movement into my work. The combination of all of these approaches allow me to work holistically with my clients and address the links between all facets of our wellbeing – mind, body, soul and emotions.
Individual Psychological Counselling. Medicare rebates of $87.45 are offered for those on a Mental Health Care Plan for up to 10 sessions per year.
- Masters In Psychology (counselling)
- Bachelor Of Exercise Science (psychology)
- Postgraduate Diploma In Psychology
- Yoga Teacher Training Certification
- Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now