Total Health 'From Inside Out' Pty Ltd
Servicing areaBrisbane and Gold Coast, QLD, Northern Rivers NSW
Total Health Brisbane:
at UniMed Brisbane
135 Brougham Street
Fairfield Qld 4103
Ph 07 3844 3170 or 0405 845 753
Click here to find out more >>
Total Health Gold Coast:
Ph 0405 845 753
About Total Health
At Total Health, we offer natural medicine and holistic health services, combined with ageless wisdom, and a modern understanding of the human body and caring service with integrity and from the heart is what we are about.
Our body is the marker of all truth and by looking after ourselves and observing signs like exhaustion, stress, nervous tension, anxiousness, bloating, muscle tension, and pain, we have the ability to heal and live a life in full vitality, health and harmony.
Illness, disease, health and vitality are an accumulation of the daily choices we make, therefore, when we support our body through the way we live, we give it what it needs to support the healing process.
The way we eat, sleep, work and play determine how we function on a physical and emotional level. Science and research supports this and the results speak for themselves.
When healing it is important to address the cause of the illness and not just alleviate its symptoms. Connection to one’s body and being is key. This in turn gives long lasting results for life.
Total Health offers care and support by way of:
- Natural Medicine
- Nutritional Medicine
- Orthomolecular Medicine
- Holistic Sports Medicine
- Muscular Skeletal Therapy
- Spinal, Back, Joint & Alignment Therapy, Remedial Therapy, Massage,
- Nutritional Supplements,
- Oxygen Therapy,
- Sacred Esoteric Healing and others we can help holistically to treat the cause of the problem and not only the symptoms.
With Love & Care
The Team at Total Health
For the part can never be well unless the whole is well."
Our Services include;
Steffen Messerschmidt ND, HP, SHP, Nutr, Director Total Health
About Steffen Messerschmidt
- Natural, nutritional and orthomolecular medicine
- Holistic sports medicine and muscular skeletal therapy
Steffen loves to support people’s health and wellbeing and is practical, holistic and deeply caring in his approach. He holds a breadth of knowledge and understanding of the human body and a precision in the way he applies this. Steffen has an expertise in assisting others to recover from multi-symptomatic health problems and serious illness, accident or injury. He supports a wide range of people on a daily basis including those experiencing chronic illness, and debilitating, life-threatening conditions such as heart disease, cancer and autoimmune disease.
Steffen has an appreciation for the magic of the human body, its functions and ability to heal and restore itself. With this, he inspires people to reclaim and rebuild their body’s health and vitality. Staying up to date with the latest in health, wellbeing and science is a priority that Steffen dedicates himself to in his daily life. He shares from what he lives.
Steffen has an extensive medical background with more than 30 years of experience working in Europe, USA, North Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Steffen originally trained in conventional medicine in the USA and went on to specialise in holistic sports medicine, orthopaedics and rehabilitation. Following this, he studied natural medicine at the German Paracelsus College, becoming what is known as a naturopathic physician.
Further to this, he undertook studies in nutrition and orthomolecular medicine under Prof. Dr. Bram van Dam at the AEP Academy in Spain along with studies at the University of Lisbon, obtaining a degree in nutrition and orthomolecular medicine. He worked with and assisted Prof. Dr. Bram van Dam, studying the field of psycho-neuro-immunology and epigenetics.
For many years, Steffen ran a private practice and lectured internationally for the European Paracelsus College, sport associations, sport colleges and sport institutions, national and international conferences and universities in: natural medicine, muscular-skeletal therapy, sports medicine, nutritional medicine and injection therapy (including German neural therapy, biomesotherapy, intra-muscular vitamin injections and dry needling).
Steffen’s main focus today is still muscular-skeletal therapy and general (non-medical) practice addressing a wide range of health conditions. With a sports medicine background and treating trauma and injuries, Steffen looked for more holistic and gentle ways to support the body to recover, without invasive manipulation and harsh manual therapies.
Today, Steffen practices a mode of muscular skeletal therapy that helps the body to gently re-align. It is non invasive, painless, non-manipulative and supports any acute or chronic muscle, spinal, joint problem or pain.
Steffen shares his passion, care and love for the human body at conferences, workshops and colleges. He has conducted professional development and educational training, workshops and health presentations for medical, nursing, allied health, complementary health, sports/exercise professionals and hospital workers in Australia, Europe, North Africa, USA, New Zealand and Asia. He travels twice a year and volunteers his time to work and teach in hospitals in Vietnam and hosts educational health talks locally and internationally.
- Natural medicine, nutritional and orthomolecular medicine
- Psycho-Neuro-Immunology (PNI)
- Naturopathic health checks
- Muscular skeletal therapy
- Holistic sports medicine and natural performance optimisation
- Pain management, injury and rehabilitation programs
- Bone health – osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Heart disease and cardio vascular disease support
- Weight management – weight loss and weight gain
- Digestive health and detoxification
- Preconception, pregnancy care and support
- Fertility management for men and women
- Cancer and autoimmune disease support
- Children’s health – behaviour and development issues
- Autism, ADD, ADHD, pyrole disorder
- Men’s health – prostate health and erectile dysfunction
- Women’s health – PMS, menopause, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Mental health – anxiety and depression
- Medical training therapy (MTT)
- Connective Tissue Therapy
- Energetic Facial Release
- Yoga and body awareness programs
Steffen is available for appointments at the Brisbane clinic from Monday to Saturday and works at the Gold Coast clinic on selected Tuesdays.
Treatments and consultations are suitable for women, men and children of all ages.
Skype/Zoom sessions are available for interstate and international clients by appointment.
For enquiries and appointments, phone Steffen on 0405 845 753.
Annie obtained a health science degree in Chinese Medicine and has dedicated herself to study of the healing arts. As a practitioner of complimentary health, she understands health and well-being as a way of living.
Annie knows the importance of supporting the physical body, the mind and being to support true wellbeing and holistic health.
Annie partners with Steffen at Total Health to conduct health testing (urine and finger-prick) to assess certain markers in the body that are known to reflect one’s level of health and well-being, which can support tailored support.
Total Health testing is available to anyone that is interested in gaining a clearer understanding of their level of health and well-being. The tests provide very important markers of physical health and risk of disease.
The urine and finger prick tests are quick with results being available in the same visit. The testing session is up to one hour in total, including a brief wait for test results. Natural Medicine consultation can be booked to follow the testing.
Urine testing to determine:
- Heavy metals and toxicity
- Chelation ability to absorb and eliminate minerals
- Digestive health and bacterial growth
- Acid-alkaline levels
- Hydration levels
- Inflammation markers for kidney, bladder and urinary tract
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Ability to digest protein
- General infection and inflammation markers
Finger prick testing to determine:
- Oxidative Stress
- Free Oxygen Radical Test (FORT)- free radical levels
- Free Oxygen Radical Defence (FORD)- antioxidant/defence levels
- Reduction-Oxidation-Reaction (REDOX) -oxidation-reduction state and cardiovascular risk assessment
- Haemoglobin levels
Health testing can be followed up by a Natural Medicine consultation with Steffen Messerschmidt to address any concerns highlighted by testing results.
Other Services Annie offered include:
- Bodywork - Esoteric Connective Tissue Therapy
- Lifestyle Support
- Esoteric Healing
- Energetic Facial Release
- Esoteric Yoga – individual or group/corporate
Annie is available for appointments in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Call us on 0405 845 753, or 'Make an Enquiry' below, to find our more about our services, or to book your first appointment.
We're open 6 days.
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now
- Beauty Therapy
- Children's Health
- Connective Tissue Massage
- Corporate/Workplace Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Dry Needling
- Ear Candling
- Energy Healing
- Exercise Physiology
- Herbal Medicine
- Infant Massage
- Laser Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Men's Health
- Natural Fertility Management
- Oxygen Therapy
- Personal Training
- Pregnancy Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Remedial Therapies
- Sports Injury Therapy
- Swedish/Relaxation Massage
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health