Our Therapies Include
Remedial Massage Therapy
Tailored to your needs, this very popular style of massage:
- Provides relief of muscular tension
- Facilitates relaxation and decreases stress.
- Helps with recovery from muscular injuries
- Enhances joint mobility
- Assists in improving local blood supply and circulation
- Reduces soft tissue adhesions
The therapist will assess your soft tissue condition, and then treat the dysfunction that is the cause of pain, injury or stress.
Remedial Massage is very effective in providing relief from muscular tension, migraines/ headaches, RSI, and sciatic pain.
Specifically designed for people who are involved in physical activity. But you don't have to be a professional athlete to have one, as it's also used by people who are active and work out often.
The focus isn't on relaxation but on preventing and treating injury and enhancing athletic performance.
A combination of techniques are used and will help to condition muscles and increase flexibility.
There are two types of Sports Massage that we offer:
- Pre-Event Sports Massage: Therapist will use faster techniques to warm up the muscles to prepare you for physical activity.
- Post-Event Sports Massage: To be used after you have completed a workout, the therapist will use techniques that will help aid the removal of lactic acid from the body, meaning you can recover faster.
Cupping is used to help with myofascial release, and promotes the circulation of energy and blood flow.
Using vacuum cups, this is an excellent method to help the body detox by drawing toxins and old blood to the surface, and also beneficial for improving the common cold, pain, and old injuries to soft tissue.
Based on a well known Swedish technique this gentle and soothing treatment will help you relax and unwind. An ideal way to de-stress and re-energise, this treatment can also improve local blood supply, promote and assist rest and sleep, reduce anxiety, and assist the lymphatic system.
The pressure of the Relaxation Massage can be adjusted by the therapist, but this form of massage generally uses light pressure, with long, flowing strokes.
A form of massage tailor made for pregnant women, using both the massage table and massage chair to access most muscle groups and provide relief where needed. Pregnancy can place the body under enormous strain, so why not treat yourself and give the body some time to recover?
(Not recommended in the first trimester
30 mins- $50
45 mins- $65
60 mins- $80
90 mins- $105
Private Health fund rebates available on the spot using Healthclaims
For our monthly specials visit www.chadstonemassagecentre.com.au or call 03 9568 5919