Henry Martin Square sq
Magill SA 5072
Servicing area: Magill, SA (top of The Parade, near Penfolds Winery)
With 17 years focused on the complimentary therapies of Cranio-sacral, Myofascial Release and Polarity and past extensive experience as a registered nurse, I believe you will find I can be of great assistance in improving your life and helping you to find the solutions you seek.
Remedial Therapies Practitioner
Life lost that sense of calm, that ability to cope with work and life demands?
Is this you?
Imagine a pain-free body that copes well with the stress of everyday living, a mind that thinks rationally and an emotional state that allows you to be calm, happy and enjoying life.
Like this to be you?
Feel the difference in these statements - know that you have the ability within you to change.
The holistic therapies I offer work with your own resources for change, rather than relying on outside intervention. They seek to find and treat the cause of your condition not just the symptoms, so allowing the body to heal and find its natural state of balance. I utilize a gentle hands-on approach when treating, in conjunction with taking the time to really listen to you, and later to explore and discuss such things as your lifestyle issues, preventative care and self-responsibility. You remain fully clothed during the session.
Is your life limited by one of these conditions? You can take action to gain some help.
- neck and back pain
- stress, tension related problems
- whiplash injury
- headaches, migraines
- jaw problems(TMJ issues)
- post traumatic stress syndrome
- dizziness, vertigo
- posture problems
- depression, anxiety
- birth trauma, new baby issues
- pelvic issues
- restriction of movement
- chronic pain
- recurring injuries
- carpel tunnel syndrome
- chronic fatigue syndrome
Even if you don't have a particular condition, but struggle to cope with managing your life, I can help you to reach and maintain your optimal health and well-being.
Choose to take your life - your health and wellness to the next level - have a personalised assessment and treatment plan developed.
Information about the therapies I practice
Cranio-sacral Therapy (Biodynamic)
- This therapy takes a whole person approach to healing, with the inter-connection of your mind, body and soul deeply acknowledged.
- It is an effective method for resolving a wide range of illness, pain and dysfunction, acute and chronic, physical and emotional.
- The healing process comes from within you and the gentle hand contacts are based on listening and reflecting your body's process rather than manipulating towards a theoretical 'ideal' state.
- It is very suitable for babies through to the elderly, so it’s suitable for you.
- Results of this therapy are more pervasive and commonly more complete than many other therapies.
Myofascial Release Therapy
- This therapy involves the skillful use of the hands to release disruptions in the connective tissue web (fascia) that links every organ and tissue in your body.
- These disruptions occur as a result of physical and emotional trauma, poor posture or inflammation and can result in abnormal pressure and constrictions on your joints, nerves, muscles, bones or organs.
- Myofascial Release restores your balance and allows more functional flexibility and mobility enabling you resume your normal your life.
(an Energy Medicine)
- This is gentle but powerful hands-on therapy that works with your human energy fields.
- It is based on the understanding that when the energy is in balance and flowing freely, your health is maintained, but when restrictions or imbalance occur, disorder and disease develop.
- This therapy aims to rebalance your energy flow, allowing your body to begin its own natural healing process.
Information regarding consultations
- My Practice is located in the Eastern suburbs, near to the corner of The Parade and Penfold Rd; only 10 minutes from the City or the SE Freeway.
- Sessions occur in a tranquil, nurturing environment that promotes your healing.
- They are confidential and non-judgemental.
- All therapies are deeply relaxing for mind, body and soul, are non-invasive and are undertaken in light clothing.
- First appointment will take 90 - 120 minutes with a comprehensive case history being taken; 90 minutes for further on-going sessions.
- Consultations are by appointment only.
I look forward to working in partnership with you to help achieve a positive outcome for your health. You are welcome to phone me to discuss how I can help you.
Ring or Email now to make an appointment for yourself. It could prove to be the best thing you've done for your body in a long time.
And here’s an extra benefit. Print this webpage and bring it with you to receive a discount on your first visit!
I can also supply customised gift vouchers for Birthdays and Christmas giving, or for that special person who is finding it hard to take the first steps in gaining a better life. What better gift could you give!
- Diploma Remedial Therapies
- Practitioner Diploma Myofascial Release & Craniosacral Therapy
- Diploma Biodynamic Cranio-sacral Therapy
- Practitioner Biodynamic Cranial Touch
- Associate Polarity Practitioner - American Polarity Therapy Association
- Diploma Reflexology
- Registered Nurse to 2011
These are all Government Accredited Courses