About Kerry Keil
I have been involved in the medical industry for over twenty years. II am a Myotherapist having recently completed my Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy
I am passionate about providing the best care possible in the Wodonga region. My location in Wodonga is. 83 High Street, Wodonga
During a relaxation massage there is more emphasis on using smooth gliding strokes towards the heart. The aim here is to help you relax moving at a slower pace and using lighter pressure.
Relaxation massage uses five basic massage movements to increase circulation and remove toxins from the muscles, I incorporate these techniques into a flowing massage session leaving the client physically and emotionally relaxed.
Relaxation Massage aids in:
- Reducing pain, joint stiffness.
- Improves relaxation.
- Calms the nervous system.
- Promotes a sense of well-being.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Stimulates the body's lymphatic system.
When muscles become tense, knotted or damaged, remedial massage provides a healing treatment that can be gentle or strong, deep or superficial, endeavouring to identify the original dysfunction healing the cause as well as the symptom.
A Remedial Massage Therapist is trained to provide a massage to help with:
- Relief of pain and cramps, ease sore muscles and joints.
- Reduce stress and fatigue.
- Aid recovery from injury.
- Increase range of movement and flexibility.
- Improve posture.
- Aid in concentration.
- Cleans the body of toxins.
- Improve relaxation.
During pregnancy a woman's body undergoes many changes, some of them stressful and uncomfortable. Massage is a perfect way to reduce stress and promote general wellbeing.
Pregnancy Massage (Pre-Natal) is specifically tailored for the expectant mother's needs. The mother's body is properly positioned and supported during the massage using pillows and padding thereby providing comfort and safety for both mother and baby.
- Increases relaxation and reduces anxiety.
- Decreases swelling in the legs and arms.
- Relieves aches and pains in the muscles and joints.
- Eases back, shoulder, neck, joint and muscular pain, which is common during pregnancy.
- Stabilisies hormonal changes and blood pressure.
- Improves sleep pattern.
Baby massage has many wonderful benefits to both baby and parent. It is carried out in an environment where both primary care giver and baby are comfortable and relaxed and ready to participate in this learning experience. I am a Certified Infant Massage Instructor whereby I will teach you how to massage your baby, read the signs that baby is ready to have a massage, the correct strokes, use and types of the oil and help in the bonding experience with your baby.
Infant Massage has many positive effects including:
Health Fund Accredited
- Aids in the relaxation of muscles.
- Increases blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Reduces anxiety and improves alertness.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves pulmonary (lung) function.
- Improves sleep by increasing seratonin levels.
- Reduces crying.
- Enhances attachment and bonding.
- Enhances body awareness.
Just give us a call or click on the 'Make an Enquiry' button today to organise your next appointment with Kerry