Flexible hours by prior appointment only.
Pre-Teenagers to Elderly & everyone in between.
Whether you are a student, weekend warrior, garden enthusiast, office worker, Barista, concert pianist, parent, carer, courier, net surfer, sports enthusiast or loungelizard extraordinaire .....- everyone has aches that could benefit from a professional massage!
Why come for a massage? Way too many reasons to list here! Some of the reasons people give me when i ask them "So, what brings you here today" - I get a huge variety of reasons- perhaps you can identify with some of them:
- because my partner sent me!
- i'm curious - i've never had a massage before
- i've got this knot in my shoulder that just won't go away
- trouble getting to sleep
- recovering from surgery, physio has referred me for further soft tissue work (i get alot of these)
- i feel like i'm falling apart, everything hurts
- feeling stressed, working shift, too much overtime ...
- my back catches
- hurts to take a deep breath
- i've had the grandkids over & i'm exhausted!
- tension headache
- sore wrist/elbow
- woke up with a stiff neck
- twisted ankle that's kinda healed but still tweaks sometimes
- tight ITB/ piriformis/hamstrings
- too much gardening
- stiff hips