Are you looking to explore an exciting and rewarding career in beauty therapy and interested in a professional training course? Formal study can not only help you to secure employment, it can lead to a stimulating career in this booming sector. With more attention now paid to what goes into our beauty products, there is also the opportunity to learn about choosing natural, holistic solutions.
Beauty therapy graduates typically go onto work in major retail stores, cosmetics houses and pharmacies or take the opportunity to experience the challenge of running their own salon or clinic.
Beauty Therapy Study Options
The popularity of beauty treatments has given rise to a wide range of study options, ranging from short courses to Certificate and Diploma level. You then need to decide how study fits in with your lifestyle with day or evening classes, intensive weekend, full and part-time study programs available. Another major decision to consider is where you study, with a choice of:
- Campus study: choose a campus if you want the stimulation and interaction of learning alongside your peers.
- Distance learning: choose this option if you live remotely or need the added flexibility of studying beauty therapy from home.
Beauty Therapy Course Checklist
When evaluating beauty therapy course providers ensure you research the following aspects:
- Accreditation: if you want to ensure that you can register with industry bodies, acquire professional membership and work anywhere ensure your beauty therapy course is nationally accredited.
- Career options: your qualification will ultimately determine your career path and job prospects, so ensure your beauty therapy course meets your ambitions.
- Cost: financial assistance schemes such as VET FEE-HELP or Austudy can help to offset all or a portion of your tuition fees. If you are studying beauty therapy at an approved education provider you may be eligible.
- Course content: determining what your career objectives are will help to choose a beauty therapy course that has the appropriate content to meet these requirements.
A career in beauty therapy is just a click away. Search the ntpages directory for a school that services your area and make an enquiry today.