Dream Coach & Expressive Arts Therapist / Psychotherapist / Clinical Supervisor
Servicing areaAustralia, WA, International
Janeen's interests lie in the unconscious stories and dreams that people experience and imagine, which impact how they perceive themselves and behave.
She believes stories determine the present and the future, how we travel, our motivation, our sense of self and intimacy.
Life's transitions: relocation, separation, health, loss, and grief.
Living in diverse remote mining communities within Australia and Internationally has spurred Janeens deep interest in the symbols and belief systems which impact attachment, bonding, and identity development throughout life.
She has become an expert in transitions, focusing on the social and cultural impacts of personal relocation & reinvention.
Dream work and Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Clinical Supervision
Exploring dreams, day dreams and our imagination via art therapy, can help to improve and enhance physical, mental and emotional well-being.
Therapists use visual imagines & arts to promote self-expression, self-awareness, and self-development within a psychoanalytical theoretical framework. These include:
- Clay therapy
- Creative writing
Imagination & Artwork allows the client to express their feelings and emotions in a physical form to construct a sensory depth to their expression.
Creative ability is not a prerequisite, and the focus is not on the final product, but on the journey or process.
Through Expressive art therapy, clients can:
- Express hard feelings
- Develop their creative and imaginative abilities
- Enhance their ability to cope and focus
- Boost their self-esteem and confidence
- Clarify and identify issues and concerns
- Improve communication skills
- Share in a safe and nurturing environment
- Improve their motor skills and coordination
- Determine personal and emotional blocks that hinder personal growth
Coaching and Personal Development
Art4Success aims to guide client exploration & development of self-awareness.
In coaching, we are encouraged to explore our beliefs, behavioural patterns, and individual views of the world objectively.
Growth and Development Coaching helps clients achieve whatever they desire in any area of their lives.
It helps determine where the individual is right now and where they would like to be, then provides options for bridging the gap.
Behaviour Profiling Extended DISC
Extended Disk is for individuals, teams and organisations that seek to maximise the potential of their people and employees.
During this programme, participants will improve their performance, communication skills, and management skills through a creative re-assessment of themselves and their team Developing imagination to think outside of the 'box'.
Clinical Supervision and Mentoring for therapists and coaching interested in dreams and expressive arts therapy.
Supervision groups and individual sessions are available online and in person.
Using creative expression, Clinical Supervision assists the Therapist in exploring and self-reflecting on four areas:
- Identify any potential mental or emotional issues, and practise self-care.
- Challenge the therapist's/supervisor’s use of theories, methods and ethics in relation to clients and the work environment.
- Professional development of the individual within established frameworks and codes of conduct.
- Support the therapist's business-building or career development goals.
Janeen@Art4Success facilitates profound breakthroughs for people from all walks of life. As you recognise your barriers to success, you will overcome them and reach your goals.
For more information about how art therapy can help you, send an online enquiry to Janeen.
Discount for IKON alumni and students $165/session Discount for 4 sessions pre-booked EAP, Clinical Supervision & Dream work - contact directly for quote
working with your dreams, daydreams and active imagination processes and frameworks; including timeline and past life regression. Contact directly for a quote and comprehensive intake requirements.
We're open 4 days.
|12:00 pm||To||4:00 pm|
|9:00 am||To||4:00 pm|
|9:00 am||To||4:00 pm|
|7:00 am||To||2:00 pm|
- NLP Practitioner
- Art Therapist
- Extended DISC Consultant
- Registered Nurse
- Master In Art Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts In Visual Arts
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapist
- Expressive Art Therapist
- Diploma of Health Science
- Sessional Academic
- PACFA - Psychotherapy & Counselling Federation of Australia
- ANZACATA - Australian, New Zealand and Asian Creative Arts Therapies Association
- AIMA - Australasian Integrative Medicine Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now