- We are experienced counsellors both having worked in the field of counselling for over 20 years.
- We are both specialist counsellors in marriage counselling and relationship counselling.
- We have worked and lived in the Sutherland Shire since 1992 both for organisations and in our own private practice in Kirrawee.
- We also have extensive experience in training of counsellors and in providing supervision for counsellors.
- We have received training in a variety of counselling modalities including, CBT(Cognitive, Behaviour Therapy), Family Systems, Narrative, EFT (Emotionally Focussed Therapy), and Gestalt Therapy.
- We also offer individual counselling for depression, anxiety, stress, anger, self esteem, domestic violence, addictions, abuse and trauma.
- Jena is a registered psychologist who can offer private health fund and medicare rebates.
- We are a husband and wife who have been married to each other for 40 years. We have 2 adult children and 3 grandchildren.
Jena Mokany M.A.(Couns) B.A.(Psych) AARC
Jena works Monday to Friday from 9:00am.
Her latest session commences at 7:30pm
Tibor Mokany M.A.(Theol) B.Th. Dip Min Dip Teach AARC
Tibor works Monday to Friday evenings
Sessions at 6:00 pm & 7:30 pm
No weekend sessions are available.
Both Jena and Tibor have been counsellors for over 20 years.
Our fee for service is $120 for an hour consultation.
- As a registered psychologist, with Jena's invoice you may be eligible for a refund for part of this fee:
- From your Health Fund if your Extra's cover includes psychology.
- From Medicare if you have a referral from your doctor under the Mental Health Plan Scheme, Item 2710.
For all enquiries contact us today!