0412 075 655
Canberra, Kingston, Garran ACT 2600
Kingston, Manuka Canberra (all areas)
Justine has been a Clinical Hypnotherapist for over 20 yrs & provides professional assistance for a range of issues. Call today to make an appointment.
Justine Alexander - Hypnotherapy
What Is Hypnosis & Clinical Hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis is an absorbed, receptive state of mind, similar to daydreaming or meditation. The client is aware and in control, usually experiencing some degree of mental and physical relaxation. Clinical Hypnotherapy or Clinical Hypnosis is the use of hypnosis to facilitate therapeutic psychological and physiological changes.
What Issues Can Be Addressed?
Hypnotherapy can be remarkably effective with a wide range of issues, including:
- Weight Loss
- Anxiety and Stress Management
- Habit Change
- Overcoming Fears
- Improving Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Motivation and Goal Achievement
- Resolving Subconscious Blocks
and much more.
Click on Justine's website for more in-depth information about Clinical Hypnosis and the issues it can help with.
If you are wondering whether hypnotherapy can help you, please make an enquiry and Justine will be happy to provide more information.
Please note that memory recovery techniques are not used in this practice.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
- B.Arts (Psychology; Religious Studies)
- BSW (Social Work)
- Dip. Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Dip. Professional PSH Therapy
- Cert. Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Dip. Health (Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (advanced)
- CBT - Processes & Techniques
- Certificate of Solution-Focussed Brief Therapy
- Certificate of Achievement - Life Coaching