07 3857 8558
89 Kent Rd
Wooloowin QLD 4034
07 3857 8550
NATUROPATHY | CLINICAL NUTRITION | HERBAL MEDICINE | NATURAL FERTILITY MANAGEMENT | CHILDREN'S HEALTH
About Christine Sullivan
Christine is one of Brisbane’s leading Naturopaths in the field of women’s health, preconception care, fertility, pregnancy, infant and child health. She has qualifications in Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition Medicine and Natural Fertility Management as well as 26 years of clinical experience.
Christine aims to provide excellence in natural health care for women and their families. A holistic approach to health care is taken, emphasising prevention and education, bringing the best of science, nutrition and natural medicine to support your body’s ability to restore health.
This free consultation is offered to give you the opportunity to ask questions about any of the health programs available at this clinic and to receive a realistic assessment on how you can be best assisted with your health concerns.
CHRISTINE'S EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
Through a welcoming and secure environment Christine provides you with the most up to date nutrition medicine and natural health care while working with you to realise your health goals and increased vitality.
- Social worker in children's hospital setting and children's home working with both the children and parents
- Breastfeeding counselor, group facilitator, north Brisbane regional leader and antenatal breastfeeding classes for Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Conducted antenatal breastfeeding education talks, courses for new parents and parents of toddlers for the North Brisbane Childbirth Education Association
- Lecturer in naturopathy and nutrition at the Australian College of Natural Medicine
- 26 years as a practising naturopath focused on reproductive health
In partnership with you, a treatment and health program is developed that is specifically tailored for your individual needs.I look forward to meeting with you to assist with knowledge and treatments to enable you to realise your health goals.
SOME AREAS OF SPECIALITY WHICH MAY BE OF HELP TO YOU INCLUDE:
- Preconception Health Care
- Fertility Challenges
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Support
- Birth & Labour Preparation
- Postnatat & Breastfeeding Support
- Baby & Child Health
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Weight Loss
Tuesday: 9.30 am – 6.00 pm
Wednesday: 9.30 am – 6.00 pm
Thursday: 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Friday: 9.30 am – 6.00 pm
Appointments at other times may be made by special arrangement.
"My consultations with Christine have been incredibly thorough. It was wonderful to have someone really listen to all my complaints and actually care about how I was feeling. Better still Christine always explains everything in detail, so you always know what you're taking and why.
With her practical & easy to follow diet and lifestyle suggestions, herbal formula and nutritional supplements I have now completely over all my menopausal flushing, anxiety and panic attacks."
- D. W, Bridgeman Downs
"Chris combines a rare depth of knowledge of nutrition, herbal medicine and appropriate supplementation with a wealth of understanding of women's lives, an array of practical and enabling suggestions that inspire better and better nutrition, and, most importantly, real wisdom. I feel very fortunate to have benefited from Chris' care and intelligence. There has never been an appointment with Chris from which I have not emerged feeling inspired and energised.
My health stayed strong during a challenging phase of my life, and now goes from strength to strength so that I feel more vital and fabulous now than ever. I can't recommend Chris highly enough. She is an imaginative, intuitive and experienced naturopath who thinks deeply about every aspect of the person and her treatment. Chris has also given me brilliant suggestions about my children, 'better babies’ who go from strength to strength."
- F.P., Wooloowin
"A very good friend referred me to Chris shortly after I had given birth to my son. I was depleted after a botched Caesarian and my son was diagnosed with a PDA (Patent Ductus Arteriosus) which required a longer than usual stay in hospital. I was 42 years old, hormonal, sleep deprived and very anxious. Conventional or prescription medication was never an option for me so I was able to easily embrace the homeopathic and naturopathic healing provided by Chris.
I sought Chris’s help again when my son continuously suffered from colds, coughs and chest infections which many courses of antibiotics did not seem to help. Chris provided him with natural herbs and remedies that have kept him well and antibiotic free for the last couple of years. She is a Godsend and continues to support my family of five."
- A.B., Brighton
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment
- just give us a call!
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Social Work (University of Queensland)
- Naturopathic Diploma (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Certificate of Natural Fertility Management and Better Babies Preconception Health Care (Francesca Naish)
- Post Graduate Diploma of Health Science in Nutrition Medicine (University of New England)
- Australian Naturopathic Practitioners Association
- National Herbalists Association of Australia
- Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine
Rebates from all private health funds are available. Check with your fund regarding your level of cover.