No matter what ails you, Chirstine Sullivan has the right skills & natural remedies to help treat you & your Family
Christine Sullivan - Naturopathy Services
This free consultation is offered to give you the opportunity to ask questions about any of the health programs available at this clinic and to receive a realistic assessment on how you can be best assisted with your health concerns.
Would you like to have:
Do you have some form of immune disturbance such as:>
- An enhanced feeling of wellbeing
- Improved energy and more "get up and go" To glow with good health and wellbeing
- Improved digestion and less irritating bowel symptoms
Have you been diagnosed with specific hormonal disturbances such as:
- Allergies of any type
- Recurrent infections e.g. colds, flu, urinary & bladder, thrush etc
- An autoimmune disease
If you have answered "yes" to any of the above and are ready to take the next step toward improving your health. I look forward to meeting with you to assist with knowledge and treatments to enable you to realise your health goals.
- Thyroid problems
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Insulin resistance, Diabetes or other blood sugar issues
BABY'S AND CHILDREN'S HEALTH & NUTRITION
Babies and children respond exceptionally well to nutritional and natural medicines. Natural medicine can be used not only to deal with the symptoms of acute and chronic conditions but also as a preventative measure to support your child’s immune system and build robust good health.
Christine uses various naturopathic & nutritional treatments to support the rebuilding of your child’s innate health and natural defences. She has experience with:
Naturopathic treatment supports the rebuilding of your child’s innate health and natural defences. I generally use a combination of dietary suggestions, nutritional medicines, herbal and homoeopathic medicines and will give you simple strategies to keep your child healthy.
- Preparation for and the establishment of breast feeding
- Early feeding issues, weaning, introduction of solids
- Optimising childhood nutrition & dealing with fussy eaters
- Gastrointestinal problems, infections, recurrent diarrhoea, constipation
- Recurrent infections and compromised immunity
- Respiratory, ear infections, tonsillitis, coughs, colds & flu
- Asthma, allergies & intolerances
- Sleep problems, behavioural and attention disorders
Men's Health – general well being, digestive and gastrointestinal problems, immunity & recurrent infection, fertility, prostate
WEIGHT LOSS & HEALTH TIPS
Individualised programs tailored according to your specific needs, addressing the contributing factors that inhibit effective fat loss. For tips on healthy living, download current and previous issues of The Wellness Review
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment
- just give us a call!
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Social Work (University of Queensland)
- Naturopathic Diploma (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Certificate of Natural Fertility Management and Better Babies Preconception Health Care (Francesca Naish)
- Post Graduate Diploma of Health Science in Nutrition Medicine (University of New England)
- Australian Naturopathic Practitioners Association
- National Herbalists Association of Australia
- Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine
Rebates from all private health funds are available. Check with your fund regarding your level of cover.