Inna Kare Natural Therapies
St. Lucia QLD 4067
Servicing area: St. Lucia QLD
Start your journey to optimal health and wellbeing through natural and holistic methods.
Naturopathic Consultation (Kids & Adult) & Sports Nutrition & Dietary Plan
"My mission is to guide, educate and inspire patients to make informed decisions about their health through a holistic approach to health care"
Being a fully qualified naturopath, Inna Kurlyandchik’s passion is all about helping people achieve their health goals by way of natural and holistic approaches through proper education, clean and health lifestyle, optimal diet and nutrition, and personalised, evidence-based treatments. She uses all of these to be able to help resolve the root causes of conditions for clients, and to be able to empower them to take control over their health.
Inna’s experiences made her an expert on conditions, like:
Chronic disease management
- chronic fatigue
- autoimmune disorders
- cardiovascular diseases
- support during and after conventional cancer therapy
- hypo- and hyperthyroidism
- autoimmune thyroiditis
- Hashimoto's disease
Female reproductive health
- irregular or painful periods
Chronic pain conditions
- Helicobacter pylori
- ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's disease
- leaky gut
- cold sores
Immune system support
- viral infections
- colds and flu
- weight loss and weight gain
- diet and nutritional advice
And as a sport nutritionist, she is also able to provide clients with personalised nutritional advice to help them reach their targets for short- and long-term health and performance goals. Her clients range from professional athletes, to dedicated daily exercisers, and even people who just want to make a lifestyle change.
- Free 15-minute telephone consultation (for new clients only)
- Initial Naturopathy/Nutrition consultation (60 minutes, available in-clinic or online)
- Child Initial Naturopathy/Nutrition Consultation (for children under the age of 12) (45 minutes, available in-clinic or online)
- Extended Follow-up Naturopathy/Nutrition Consultation (including pathology interpretation) (45 minutes, available in-clinic or online)
- Follow-up Naturopathy/Nutrition Consultation (30 minutes, available in-clinic or online)
Inna offers all her consultation sessions in both English and Russian languages.
Book now to find out more about Inna and her services.
GradCert (Human Nutrition) student
Member, Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)