Welcome to Children’s Sunshine Chiropractic
Why do parents bring their children in to see us?
Most parents seek advice and assistance on a specific issue that their baby may be suffering from or experiencing. This commonly includes irritability, sleeping/ settling issues, breastfeeding issues, developmental delays such as walking or crawling, favouring looking to one side or having a flat head.
For children, parents will usually bring their child to see if us for headaches, sporting injuries, backpain, poor posture and or irritability.
10 great reasons as to why you should visit Children’s Sunshine Chiropractic
- Conveniently situated in two locations on the Sunshine Coast and Buderim.
- We have practitioners who are trained in chiropractic paediatrics and are baby and child focused.
- We have practitioners who cater for the entire family, including Babies, Children, Teenagers, Pregnant mums and Adults too.
- Our team of practitioners have over 45 years combined experience and most have firsthand experience having children themselves.
- We have a fantastic reputation on the Sunshine Coast and liaise with midwives, doctors and dentists.
- We have a chiropractor with an interest in sporting injuries.
- Our practitioners are continually undergoing educational training and are some of the best trained practitioners on the Sunshine Coast.
- We Bulk Bill for Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA).
- We have experienced friendly staff who are here to assist you and answer any questions you have.
- We Bulk Bill patients who have a Medicare EPC program from their GP.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!