Representing Western herbalists and naturopaths, we are the only national professional association specifically concerned with the practice and education of Western herbal medicine (WHM) in Australia. Our Vision is to:
- Enable practitioners and the practice of herbal and naturopathic medicine to become fully integrated into the primary healthcare system in Australia;
- Make herbal and naturopathic medicine accessible to all;
- Maintain the integrity of the profession;
- Continue to promote the standards and quality of education, of the profession;
- Make greater career opportunities and research pathways for herbalists and naturopaths;
- Continue the integration of traditional medicine and evolving science.
We have a range of membership options for professionals, interested parties and students and our members have access to great resources, our online discussion forum, professional guidance and more!
We also work to connect the public with our highly trained practitioners through our Find A Practitioner service.
For more information - just give us a call!