I hope you are doing well. Today for our final DPP post I wanted to chat to you about Calendly. What better way to end the email series than with a brilliant scheduling platform.
Calendly is a free app for scheduling consultations, meetings, events etc. It eliminates the hassle of going back and forth playing phone tag and instead you send your availability with a Calendly link (don't worry, the other person doesn't need to use Calendly to reply!).
4 reasons why Calendly is perfect for natural health practitioners
- Calendly allows you to create rules based on your own schedule and then only offers times that work with your availability across all of your calendars - no more double bookings!
- Meeting reminders are automatically scheduled so you won't miss any consultations
- It saves you time! By only offering clients available openings and allowing them to pick what suits them best, it takes the hassle out of finding a suitable time for both parties.
- It allows you to offer short 15 minute consultations for your clients - perfect for them to meet you and help them figure out if your service is right for them!
Quick tips for using Calendly
- First create your free account. Sign up with Calendly here.
- Connect your calendar. This is optional but super convenient to get the most out of the platform.
- Set up your consultation times in Calendly. For example, you can create a "Free phone mini consultation" as I mentioned earlier, to help clients decide if your service will suit them.
- Set up your availability to ensure consults are booked within your working hours.
Calendly is a free app that takes the fuss out of scheduling appointments. It's a great way to save time and help potential clients have a seamless experience when booking in with you. The 15 minute phone consultation is a great tool for clients can meet you and decide if your service is right for them.Originally published on Nov 12, 2021