Akashic Records may seem somewhat esoteric, but in reality, everyone can access them. Yes, even you and me. Think of the Records as an energetic archive of all of your past, present and future experiences, actions, thoughts, emotions, words and relationships in relation to your soul contracts. It's the ultimate source of wisdom you may turn to when you need to reevaluate your life goals or achieve deep healing. Read on to explore this spiritual practice and how it can improve your current life.
What are the Akashic Records?
The Akashic Records, or Akasha in Sanskrit which translates to sky or ether, is an energetic blueprint of all information on everything in the universe. It's a universal library that holds every moment that has ever occurred on planet Earth and what you will experience in your future. It contains the past, present and future for everyone who has ever existed. Each of us can review them for guidance or to look into what you can do to improve your current life.
The Akashic Records are a valuable life resource, helping us address our issues on a soul level. Some people report gaining access to their Akashic Records because of emotional issues they face; this often results in healing from a mental perspective. By accessing our own Akashic Records we have the ability to clear any negative emotions that are holding us back from our goals. These emotions can be linked to what might have occurred in our past, what is occurring now or what will occur in the future.
The Akashic Records are evidence that there is life after death, which means that each of us has an eternal soul to which we attribute our life script. It also means that if we learn how it works, we can use this knowledge for our benefit in our everyday lives. The Akashic Records library functions outside time, which means that everything occurs simultaneously.
How do Akashic Records Heal?
When using their Akashic Records, people have reported being able to achieve a more accurate understanding about themselves and their relationships by looking back on their lives and seeing what obstacles have been in their way.
Our Akashic Records also show us how we overcame various challenges in life and what has changed in us since we first began living. Akashic Record readings also help us understand the purpose of our relationships and why some end while others flourish. By asking what the conclusion of a relationship is, you may find out if it was truly meant to last or what caused it to end so soon.
Another great reason for accessing your own Akashic Records is that you can learn how to predict what will happen in the future. People have also been able to use this archive of soul information in figuring out what good things they are supposed to do before certain events occur.
What are the Benefits of Tapping into Your Akashic Records?
According to spiritual authorities conducting Akashic studies, anyone who wants to explore their life path or seek spiritual healing can simply ask for it through what is called Akashic Guidance. It allows you to shift the energy around what you need to know as well as what you feel. When you shift your awareness and realise what blocks you from fulfilling your life contract, then those blocks can be cleared, allowing for a better understanding about yourself and those around you.
Moreover, opening your Akashic Records room will help you open your heart instead of keeping it close due to suspicion of what is around you or fear of what might come up and hurt you. The Akashic Records provide practical wisdom that allows us to look at what will happen in our lives based on what has influenced it in the past. This allows us to live with a perspective that there is something better coming for us all no matter how impossible it seems in our physical reality.
How Can You Access Your Akashic Records?
The Akashic Records are available to anyone who asks but they are not visible to the naked eye. Accessing them is simply a matter of asking what you need to know and listening for what you are being told. There are different ways you can access your own Akashic Records, but the most common method is to engage in deep meditation practice. You can use powerful meditation techniques to reach the divine source of information about your soul path if you've been trained in this modality, or you can work with a master teacher of meditation to obtain a successful reading experience. To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Sit in a quiet room and set a clear intention of what you want to get from your Akashic Records reading experience.
- Ask out loud to be shown what you need; if this doesn't work, check if you have enough energy behind what it is that you're asking for (do not expect instant results).
- Visualise yourself in an empty white space with no lights or any background.
- Clear your mind and focus on what you want out of this experience, what it is that you're looking for or what questions you have about what has happened in your life.
- Picture yourself walking down a hallway with doors on either side then choose one door and open what is behind it.
- What happens next will be determined by how open you are to this dynamic repository's offerings. Be clear about what it is that you're reaching for if certain images come up (you can always look away).
- Now that things are happening actually, go through whatever shows up like an interactive movie; remember what information comes into focus.
- When you're done, thank what or whoever came into your life through the experience and leave whatever was behind the door.
- Do not be afraid to go back to what was shown to you during this time because it can help you find the answers to your questions about your life experience.
- Bring yourself back to the present moment and rejoin the world as a whole being with a renewed perspective of what is going on around you.
One of the most important benefits of consulting your Akashic Records is gaining insight into how certain life situations may play out and what possible results they may produce. You can make a better judgement about your next step if you understand what happened, why it happened and how it ends.