This lasagna is bursting with flavours and is so easy to make, you'll want to make it over and over.
Pasta health benefits
- provides sustained energy because it is rish in carbohydrates and glucose, which are also crucial for the brain and muscles
- perfect for weight loss because it is low in sodium and cholesterol
- great for pregnant women as it contains a lot of folic acid
- provides a balanced diet, especially if combined with lean protein and vegetables
Health quick and easy lasagna
- 4 cups of your favourite pasta sauce
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 box fresh lasagne sheets
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Grease a 9-inch by 13-inch lasagne dish.
- Combine your ricotta cheese, parsley, and garlic.
- Pour one cup of pasta sauce onto the bottom of lasagne dish.
- Arrange 1/3 of the lasagne sheets in the pan.
- Spread half of the ricotta cheese mixture over sheets and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Pour over another cup of sauce, arrange over that another layer of lasagne sheets. Pour over the remainder of the sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake it covered tightly with aluminum foil for about one hour.
- Serve and enjoy.
For more healthy pasta recipes, check out our recipe section.
Do you have a passion for Nutrition? Would you love to turn your passion for Nutrition into a rewarding career?
Check out the information we have available on what the Nutrition course involves and thousands of other Natural Therapy Courses we have available online and throughout Australia. Why not let us help you find the right course for you today on 1300 924 960